5310 Ball Camp Pike
Knoxville, Tennessee 37921
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
- Alcohol And Drug Detoxification
- Buprenorphine and suboxone treatment services
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Inpatient Alcohol Treatment: Residential and live in alcohol rehab centers.
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
Addiction treatment programs available
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- DUI/DWI Classes
- Court Mandated Alcohol Rehabs: Court monitored programs, court ordered, legal help in rehab.
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Obamacare, Affordable Health Care Act, State Funded
- Alcohol Treatment Accepts Private Health Insurance: Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, ComPsych, MVP Healthcare, GEHA, APS Healthcare, GHI, Medical Mutual, Great West, IHC Group, Assurant Health, Kaiser Permanente, Anthem BCBS,
- Sliding Scale (Depends on income)
- Employment Assistance Financing Program
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab