Substance Abuse Program
1531 Dick Lonas Road
Knoxville, Tennessee 37909
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-Ocurring Disorders and Comorbidity Rehabilitation
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Sober Living for Alcoholism Recovery: Halfway houses, reintegration programs.
- Inpatient Alcohol Treatment: Residential and live in alcohol rehab centers.
- Long-Term Alcohol Rehab Centers: Extended stay alcohol treatment faciliites (3-6 month programs)
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
Addiction treatment programs available
- Adolescent Alcohol Treatment Centers: Teen programs (under 18)
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- Wilderness Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs: Outdoor therapy, equine therapy, exercise and physical therapy.
- Psychiatric Alcohol Rehab Care: Alcohol addiction treatment, mental health, behaivoral alcohol treatment, intensive alcohol rehabilitation, involuntary alcohol treatment, lock down alcohol facilities.
- Court Mandated Alcohol Rehabs: Court monitored programs, court ordered, legal help in rehab.
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Obamacare, Affordable Health Care Act, State Funded
- Alcohol Treatment Accepts Private Health Insurance: Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, ComPsych, MVP Healthcare, GEHA, APS Healthcare, GHI, Medical Mutual, Great West, IHC Group, Assurant Health, Kaiser Permanente, Anthem BCBS,
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab