608 5th Avenue
Belle Fourche, South Dakota 57717
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Sober Living for Alcoholism Recovery: Halfway houses, reintegration programs.
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
Addiction treatment programs available
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- Court Mandated Alcohol Rehabs: Court monitored programs, court ordered, legal help in rehab.
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Employment Assistance Financing Program
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab