P.O. Box 520
Belcourt, North Dakota 58316
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Aftercare addiction treatment (Halfway houses, sober living facilities)
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Inpatient Alcohol Treatment: Residential and live in alcohol rehab centers.
- Long-Term Alcohol Rehab Centers: Extended stay alcohol treatment faciliites (3-6 month programs)
Addiction treatment programs available
- Homosexual Alcohol Rehabs (Gay, Lesbian, Transsexual)
- Luxury and Private Alcohol Treatment: Excutive and celebrity alcohol recovery center (business, ceo, exclusive, private)
- Wilderness Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs: Outdoor therapy, equine therapy, exercise and physical therapy.
- Women Only Alcohol Treatment
- Men Only Alcohol Treatment
- DUI/DWI Classes
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab