408 East 11th Street
Washington, North Carolina 27889
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
- Mental Health Services: Anxiety, Depression, Schizophrenia, Insomnia, PTSD resulting in Alcoholism
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
Addiction treatment programs available
- Adolescent Alcohol Treatment Centers: Teen programs (under 18)
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- Holistic Alcohol Treatment: Holistic treatment for alcoholism (accupuncture, yoga, nutritional therapy, biophysical, SMART recovery, moderation management, sauna detoxfication, organic food, homeopathic treatment methodologies).
- Men Only Alcohol Treatment
- Court Mandated Alcohol Rehabs: Court monitored programs, court ordered, legal help in rehab.
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Alcohol Treatment Accepts Private Health Insurance: Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, ComPsych, MVP Healthcare, GEHA, APS Healthcare, GHI, Medical Mutual, Great West, IHC Group, Assurant Health, Kaiser Permanente, Anthem BCBS,
- Military Insurance (Tri-Care, VA's Assistance)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab