2110 Murchison Road
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Sober Living for Alcoholism Recovery: Halfway houses, reintegration programs.
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
Addiction treatment programs available
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- Women Only Alcohol Treatment
- Men Only Alcohol Treatment
Payment and payment assistance
- Obamacare, Affordable Health Care Act, State Funded
- Employment Assistance Financing Program
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab