325 East H Street
Iron Mountain, Michigan 49801
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
- General and individualized health services (CBT therapy, wilderness treatment, non 12 step, smart recovery, group therapy)
- Buprenorphine and suboxone treatment services
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
Addiction treatment programs available
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Alcohol Treatment Accepts Private Health Insurance: Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, ComPsych, MVP Healthcare, GEHA, APS Healthcare, GHI, Medical Mutual, Great West, IHC Group, Assurant Health, Kaiser Permanente, Anthem BCBS,
- Military Insurance (Tri-Care, VA's Assistance)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab