386 Stanley Street
Fall River, Massachusetts 2720
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
- Alcohol And Drug Detoxification
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Inpatient Alcohol Treatment: Residential and live in alcohol rehab centers.
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
Addiction treatment programs available
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- Holistic Alcohol Treatment: Holistic treatment for alcoholism (accupuncture, yoga, nutritional therapy, biophysical, SMART recovery, moderation management, sauna detoxfication, organic food, homeopathic treatment methodologies).
- Homosexual Alcohol Rehabs (Gay, Lesbian, Transsexual)
- Luxury and Private Alcohol Treatment: Excutive and celebrity alcohol recovery center (business, ceo, exclusive, private)
- Wilderness Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs: Outdoor therapy, equine therapy, exercise and physical therapy.
- Women Only Alcohol Treatment
- Men Only Alcohol Treatment
- DUI/DWI Classes
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Obamacare, Affordable Health Care Act, State Funded
- Alcohol Treatment Accepts Private Health Insurance: Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, ComPsych, MVP Healthcare, GEHA, APS Healthcare, GHI, Medical Mutual, Great West, IHC Group, Assurant Health, Kaiser Permanente, Anthem BCBS,
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab