3821 North Harlem Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60634
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Sober Living for Alcoholism Recovery: Halfway houses, reintegration programs.
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Alcohol Treatment Accepts Private Health Insurance: Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, ComPsych, MVP Healthcare, GEHA, APS Healthcare, GHI, Medical Mutual, Great West, IHC Group, Assurant Health, Kaiser Permanente, Anthem BCBS,
- Luxury and executive rehab centers
- Sliding Scale (Depends on income)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab