2101 South Indiana Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60616
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-Ocurring Disorders and Comorbidity Rehabilitation
- Methadone maintenance
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
Addiction treatment programs available
- Holistic Alcohol Treatment: Holistic treatment for alcoholism (accupuncture, yoga, nutritional therapy, biophysical, SMART recovery, moderation management, sauna detoxfication, organic food, homeopathic treatment methodologies).
- Luxury and Private Alcohol Treatment: Excutive and celebrity alcohol recovery center (business, ceo, exclusive, private)
- Wilderness Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs: Outdoor therapy, equine therapy, exercise and physical therapy.
- Women Only Alcohol Treatment
- Men Only Alcohol Treatment
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Luxury and executive rehab centers
- Sliding Scale (Depends on income)
- Employment Assistance Financing Program
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab