8704 South Constance Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60617
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
- Mental Health Services: Anxiety, Depression, Schizophrenia, Insomnia, PTSD resulting in Alcoholism
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Sober Living for Alcoholism Recovery: Halfway houses, reintegration programs.
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
Addiction treatment programs available
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Alcohol Treatment Accepts Private Health Insurance: Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, ComPsych, MVP Healthcare, GEHA, APS Healthcare, GHI, Medical Mutual, Great West, IHC Group, Assurant Health, Kaiser Permanente, Anthem BCBS,
- Sliding Scale (Depends on income)
- Employment Assistance Financing Program
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab