2311 East 98th Street
Chicago, Illinois 60617
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Long-Term Alcohol Rehab Centers: Extended stay alcohol treatment faciliites (3-6 month programs)
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
Addiction treatment programs available
- Adolescent Alcohol Treatment Centers: Teen programs (under 18)
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- Holistic Alcohol Treatment: Holistic treatment for alcoholism (accupuncture, yoga, nutritional therapy, biophysical, SMART recovery, moderation management, sauna detoxfication, organic food, homeopathic treatment methodologies).
- Homosexual Alcohol Rehabs (Gay, Lesbian, Transsexual)
- Wilderness Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs: Outdoor therapy, equine therapy, exercise and physical therapy.
Payment and payment assistance
- Employment Assistance Financing Program
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab