1225 Redwood Street
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
- Alcohol And Drug Detoxification
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Inpatient Alcohol Treatment: Residential and live in alcohol rehab centers.
- Long-Term Alcohol Rehab Centers: Extended stay alcohol treatment faciliites (3-6 month programs)
Addiction treatment programs available
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- Court Mandated Alcohol Rehabs: Court monitored programs, court ordered, legal help in rehab.
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Alcohol Treatment Accepts Private Health Insurance: Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, ComPsych, MVP Healthcare, GEHA, APS Healthcare, GHI, Medical Mutual, Great West, IHC Group, Assurant Health, Kaiser Permanente, Anthem BCBS,
- Military Insurance (Tri-Care, VA's Assistance)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab