2310 East Prospect Road
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
Addiction treatment programs available
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- Women Only Alcohol Treatment
- DUI/DWI Classes
- Court Mandated Alcohol Rehabs: Court monitored programs, court ordered, legal help in rehab.
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Luxury and executive rehab centers
- Sliding Scale (Depends on income)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab