8005 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, California 90003
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Long-Term Alcohol Rehab Centers: Extended stay alcohol treatment faciliites (3-6 month programs)
Addiction treatment programs available
- Wilderness Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs: Outdoor therapy, equine therapy, exercise and physical therapy.
- Women Only Alcohol Treatment
- Men Only Alcohol Treatment
- Psychiatric Alcohol Rehab Care: Alcohol addiction treatment, mental health, behaivoral alcohol treatment, intensive alcohol rehabilitation, involuntary alcohol treatment, lock down alcohol facilities.
- Spanish Speaking Alcohol Rehabs (ESOL)
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
- Alcohol Treatment Accepts Private Health Insurance: Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, ComPsych, MVP Healthcare, GEHA, APS Healthcare, GHI, Medical Mutual, Great West, IHC Group, Assurant Health, Kaiser Permanente, Anthem BCBS,
- Sliding Scale (Depends on income)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab