1919 North Beachwood Drive
Los Angeles, California 90068
- Alcohol Treatment Recovery Services
- General and individualized health services (CBT therapy, wilderness treatment, non 12 step, smart recovery, group therapy)
Types of addiction treatment care provided
- Aftercare addiction treatment (Halfway houses, sober living facilities)
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: At-home, day/partial hospitalization alcohol programs, 12-Step meetings, alcohol sponsors, alcohol breathalyzer programs, intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Inpatient Alcohol Treatment: Residential and live in alcohol rehab centers.
- Long-Term Alcohol Rehab Centers: Extended stay alcohol treatment faciliites (3-6 month programs)
Addiction treatment programs available
- Dual Diagnosis Alcohol Treatment: Co-occuring disorders and comorbidity rehabilitaiton (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, and/or PTSD resulting in alcoholism).
- Holistic Alcohol Treatment: Holistic treatment for alcoholism (accupuncture, yoga, nutritional therapy, biophysical, SMART recovery, moderation management, sauna detoxfication, organic food, homeopathic treatment methodologies).
- Homosexual Alcohol Rehabs (Gay, Lesbian, Transsexual)
- Luxury and Private Alcohol Treatment: Excutive and celebrity alcohol recovery center (business, ceo, exclusive, private)
- Court Mandated Alcohol Rehabs: Court monitored programs, court ordered, legal help in rehab.
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Spanish Speaking Alcohol Rehabs (ESOL)
Payment and payment assistance
- Private Pay, Cash, Payment Plans
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion PolicyLearn About Rehab